Shabu House is committed to design and development processes that support providing an accessible website to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. Shabu House’s goal is to make all of our websites and online communications accessible to everyone, including individuals with disabilities.
WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY PRINCIPLES
Shabu House strives to support the following principles in all website development and design:
- Remember that accessibility and design are complementary.
- Practice user-centric design.
- Separate style from content when possible.
- Organize sites for consistency and clarity.
- Write concisely and clearly.
- Don’t rely on alternative, text-only sites.
For more information on designing for inclusion, check out our web standards here.
REPORTING ACCESSIBILITY ISSUES
If you cannot access content or use features on any Shabu House website due to a disability, please fill out this form.